Protein tissue lysate is the fluid containing the contents of lysed tissues of normal and diseased humans or animals. It is taken from various tissues of human donors of specified age and gender. They are also taken from mouse and rat tissues. There are various protein tissue lysates according to the source of tissue. Each has its own specific properties to treat and cure certain diseases. The most important protein tissue lysate is one from the tumor tissues of humans.
Sources and extraction of protein tissue lysate:
Biochain protein tissue lysate is extracted from about 300 different tissues and cells. These diverse sources and their proprietary separation techniques help to make high-quality native proteins. This is the case of each and every sample stored in a high tech storage system to protect its native quality. They can be tested by Western blot by probing them against GAPDH. Western blot or WB is the scientific method to detect and analyze proteins. It is a technique which involves blotting proteins separated by electrophoresis from the gel to a membrane where they can be visualized specifically for all its properties.
Protein tissue lysate in proteomics study:
Biochain protein tissue lysate is used widely in proteomics study including the following:
- Biomarker discovery: Protein tissue lysates are extensively used in the proteomics study. It is the study of the set of proteins in an organism. They investigate the proteins for production, degradation, and steady-state abundance, modification, movements in sub-cellular compartments, their involvement in metabolic pathways and protein-protein interaction. They help in accelerating analysis of gene expression by identifying the tumor or diseased proteins. This groundbreaking biomarker discovery is facilitated by 2D-Page and LC-MS/MS applications.
- Immunoprecipitation of proteins: IP or immunoprecipitation is done to study the protein-protein interactions within the organism. It is the technique of precipitating antigen protein from a solution using an antibody which specifically binds to the particular protein. These are done by direct and indirect capture methods. There are different types of IP which include:
- IP -Individual protein immunoprecipitation
- CO-IP – Complex protein Immunoprecipitation
- ChIP – Chromatin immunoprecipitation
- RIP – RNP immunoprecipitation
- Tagged proteins
- Enzymatic analysis of proteins:
Total protein lysate is used the analyze the enzymes for their ability to react specifically with components of a mixture. They are done in two ways one by the rate of the enzyme reaction and other by physical, chemical or enzymatic analysis of the product for analyzing.
The comprehensive collection of bio chain protein tissue lysates:
Biochain has the most comprehensive collection of protein tissue lysates in the protein business. They range from normal, diseased, tumor tissues of different organs of humans and animals. This fulfills the précis need of protein tissue lysates from any source, organ or species. This saves a lot of time and money in scientific researches. These sample type proteins are subject to extensive quality control ways to supply ready to use intact protein lysates.
Protein tissue lysate samples for research are best supplied by Biochain to make this planet a better place to live.