If you have had any doubts or misgivings about the benefits associated with owning your very own hot tub, take a brief moment to peruse the facts and figures shown below:
- Muscular Pain Relief: According to the World Health Organisation, hot tubs have been proven to loosen your muscles, reduce lactic acid build-up, and increase muscular regeneration, which means that hot tubs are particularly helpful after strenuous workouts.
- Arthritis Treatment: Due to the fact that humans are comprised of about 60% water, taking a dip in a hot tub causes your body to become particularly buoyant and unencumbered by the strains of gravity. This encourages a freer range of motion, as warm water is able to decrease the strain on your joints by up to 90%. As such, performing physical therapy and arthritis-based exercises becomes much easier.
- Insomnia Remedy: The inimitable combination of warm water, jet pressure, and weightlessness encourages your body to produce copious amounts of serotonin (the happy chemical) and melatonin (the sleep cycle hormone), which allows you to fall into a relaxed, tranquil state of mind, particularly if you use a hot tub about 30 minutes before bedtime.
- The Ultimate De-Stressor: Hot tubs can also mimic the effects of Deep Pressure Therapy, which has served as a highly effective treatment option for anxiety-related disorders such as Asperger’s or ASD. The calming bubbles, tranquil lighting, and massaging jets allow your mental faculties to unwind and unravel during even the most stressful of times of your life.
- Year-Round Enjoyment: It was once impossible to enjoy the crisp white snow in a bathing suit without succumbing to hypothermia, but hot tubs allow you to stay incredibly warm, relaxed, and comfortable during even the coldest of days. Whether it’s for a family bonding session or a romantic date, an outdoor hot tub affords you the opportunity to spend enjoyable time outside while simultaneously engaging in rejuvenating hydrotherapy.
If you’re ready to join the ever-growing hot tub community, it’s important to understand exactly how to go about finding a top-notch online supplier, especially if you’ve never researched the hot tub supply landscape before. Fortunately, we’ve established a step-by-step guide to help you do just that.
Step One – Look for a Reputable, Accredited Supplier
First things first, you’ll want to take the time to ensure that your hot tub retailer can tout the following endorsements and accreditations:
- CE certified
- ROHS compliant
- ISO 9001 accredited
- Affiliated with the BISHTA organisation
- Balboa approved
Step Two – Ensure That the Company Is Experienced and Time-Tested
If top-notch customer service and cost-effective pricing are your primary emphases, you’ll want to seek out a long-standing firm with an unfettered focus on consumer relations:
- Upwards of 20 years of experience with hot tub supply
- Top-to-bottom warranties on all available products
- 0% financing options available
- Easy-to-understand pricing matrix
- Comprehensive delivery service
- Inclusive support and advice available on 24/7 basis
Step Three – Seek Out a Far-Reaching Product Line
Last but not least, you’ll want to turn your attention to the supplier’s suite of products:
- Wide range of modernised hot tubs, with the ability to sort the selection by number of seats, brand name, and price.
- Extensive assortment of chlorine tablets, bromine additives, testing strips, dechlorinators, surface cleaners, and anti-foaming compounds.
- Vast assortment of hot tub accessories, replacement parts, filter cartridges, lifters, towel rails, and heaters.
- Design your own hot tub option with an intuitive online platform.