Effective ways to get rid of blemishes is one of the most common skin problems for teenagers and most of the adults, but you believe it or not, it is curable with natural acne treatment. At some point in time, mostly everyone has had to deal with acne, blemishes, tanned skin, etc. It can happen at any age but is mostly seen in teenagers and young adults. Blemishes occur when the skin pores become blocked due to some reasons.
The most common types of blemishes are the whiteheads and blackheads, papules, the red bumps that can be painful and oily. Nodules are rooted pimples that are large and firm. There are also red bumps known as cysts that also are large and painful. They affect the facial skin in most cases as the facial skin is the most delicate area and it is the most exposed part of the body. You don’t have to experience the embarrassment of acne anymore.
More and more people are finally finding out that they do not have to settle for just the drug acne treatment or the expensive pharmaceutical acne treatments that last for a while and then start reappearing again and again. There are several natural remedies that can show you effective results on how to get rid of pimples at home. Facial blemishes are common among most people, due to bacteria but it can be alleviated with proper diet, nutrition, natural treatments, regular exercise, and plenty of water to drink for proper hydration of the body.
Some of the other signs of an acne outbreak are pain and discomfort, accumulation of pus, scarring, and redness. The most common cause of a grain is the blockage of the pores of the skin. Here are some of the most common home remedies used on how to get rid of pimples and body blemishes at home:
- Some Vitamins are extremely effective in combating blemishes. A diet rich in Vitamin A, B, and Vitamin E can help cure acne.
- Fenugreek can be used for a facial mask to combat blemishes effectively. Apply the paste of fenugreek seeds and water on your skin in bedtime and leave on overnight, and then wash in the morning with warm water.
- There are other natural treatments for your face such a lemon swab, but fenugreek is extremely helpful in blemish removal and acne spots removal.
- Orange peels that are often thrown away, are an effective natural remedy for pimples. Prepare a mixture of shells mixed with water and apply to affected areas, and rinse after 25-30 minutes.
- Mix sandalwood powder with water to create a paste. Apply this paste to the areas where you have larger blemishes and allow it to dry. Sandalwood has a soothing effect on painful pimples and blemishes. Sandalwood is good for getting a clean and clear acne free skin.
- Mix a spoon of lemon juice with drops of rose water and apply this mix to the affected area and let it dry. Wash your skin after 15-20 minutes. This is an effective home remedy to get rid of blemishes quickly.
Cucumber and lemon are also good for treating skin conditions. While the cucumber can be applied as a face-pack, and lemon juice can be applied as an astringen